Howling Dog Enterprises
$20.00 USD $25.00 USD
Warranty only covers items defective due to faulty material/manufacturing. Warranty applies to all items (excluding supplements) up to 30 days after the order processing date. Faulty items can be returned for an exchange. Warranty does not cover items that were damaged due to improper use/handling or normal wear and tear (which includes being chewed by a dog.) We recommend emailing us a photo of the item in question first.
We will accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of the order processing date.
All items must be in LIKE NEW CONDITION, no wear and tear, no dog hair.
10% restocking fee applies to all returns. Original shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
NO RETURNS / NO EXCHANGES of the items listed below:
- Thermo Dog Coat
- Hybrid Running Jacket
- ZIMA Body Suit
- All Chest Protectors
Send returns to the address below. Include the original receipt of purchase.
EXCHANGING A HARNESS?
If exchanging a harness for a different size, send the item to the address listed below. Include a detailed description of the exchange request (harness size and color, shipping address). Also include the original receipt of purchase and a check for:
- $9.95 to cover shipping expenses for ONE harness - US$17.95 if you are in Canada ($24.00 Canadian)
- $12.95 if TWO harnesses are being exchanged - US$21.95 if you are in Canada ($29.00 Canadian)
- $16.95 if THREE to FIVE harnesses are being exchanged - US$31.95 if you are in Canda ($41.00 Canadian)
- If exchanging more than five harnesses, contacts us for a quote.
Howling Dog Alaska
1705 Randolph Court
Leavenworth, KS 66048
Any order pulled from stock and prepared for shipping, if canceled, will be charged a 10% restocking fee.
Orders are being processed in the order they were received.
Order processing period is usually two to three business days.
You can mix and match products within a SINGLE category (for example the HARNESS category, the COLLAR category, or the JACKETS category) to receive the 10+ discounted price.
You CAN mix and match 5 Distance Harnesses + 2 Second Skin Harnesses + 3 Light Weight Harnesses.
You CAN'T mix and match 5 Distance Harnesses + 2 Second Skin Harnesses + 3 Standard Collars.
Our heavy duty Dura Booties are perfect for wearing in the snow and on ice. Booties feature water-repellent outer shell, soft lining, and elastic upper top. Bottom is rubberized for wear resistance and traction. Velcro closure keeps booties secured in place.
Color: Lite Camo
Price is for a set of four. Great value for the price!
IMPORTANT! The Dura Bootie sizes slightly smaller than the Protector Bootie.
Always make sure your dog’s nails are trimmed before fitting a bootie.
Measure your dog's front paws in the widest spot. Not sure about size? Go one size larger than estimated.
The weight of a dog per certain size is just a basic guideline and it can vary.
- XS Width: 1 3/4 inches; Length: 2.5 inches (about a 20 lbs. dog)
- S Width: 2 inches; Length: 2 ¾ inches (20 - 30 lbs. dog)
- M Width: 2 ¼ inch; Length: 3.0 inches (30 - 40 lbs. dog)
- L Width: 2.5 inches; Length: 3 ¼ inches (40 - 50 lbs. dog)
- XL Width: 2 ¾ inches; Length: 3.5 inches (51 - 70 lbs. dog)